Bygg Torekov

Bygg Torekov: Johan O Karlsson gillade Nerdphilias Tweet: ❤️First picture of my boyfriend , I can't believe that you want to share your life with me ❤️

torsdag 31 augusti 2017

Johan O Karlsson gillade Nerdphilias Tweet: ❤️First picture of my boyfriend , I can't believe that you want to share your life with me ❤️

 
Dina höjdpunkter
avatar
Nerdphilia
@Nerdphilia
❤️First picture of my boyfriend , I can't believe that you want to share your life with me ❤️
avatar
Bang & Olufsen
@BangOlufsen
"B&O BeoVision Eclipse is an LG OLED TV with big style and sound upgrades" read the review by @techradar here: bit.ly/2wUMfM8
avatar
Liverpool FC
@LFC
Welcome, @Alex_OxChambo! 🔴
avatar
Paul
@thesmigger
Sounds so much better with Benny hill music.😂😂
avatar
Joe Gomez
@J_Gomez97
I'm delighted to be given the role, it's an honour!
Thank you for the support🦁🦁🦁 twitter.com/england/status…
avatar
Chris Williams
@Chris78Williams
Details coming through that Oxlade-Chamberlain turned down £180k pw to stay at AFC - choosing to move to LFC, £130k pw...
Se mer på Twitter
Inställningar  |  Hjälp  |  Avfölj
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar